Call to Order: The meeting at Boo-Ray’s Restaurant was called to order by the club president, Greg Noone, at 6:55 PM, with 16 members and 2 guests present.
Minutes: The minutes from the August 2021 general meeting were presented by Michael Stackhouse. The minutes were approved as presented.
Financial Report: The treasurer, Ron Miller, presented the financial report, with a cash
balance of $776.39. The treasurer’s report was approved as presented.
· Albert Roberts, Democratic candidate for Tarrant County District Attorney
· Mimi Coffey, Democratic candidate for Texas House of Representatives
Membership Renewals: NWTP will be using Act Blue for new and renewing memberships in
2021. This online option is safe, secure and easy. Visit:
· Greg presented the results of the Progressive Ideas Survey. Each future meeting will focus on one of the points from the survey.
· October 2 - Fort Worth Women’s March, hosted locally by the Tarrant County Democratic Women’s Club. Rally at 11:30, March at 12:30. Downtown Fort Worth.
· October 16 – Train and Grain Festival in Saginaw
- NWTP will have a table to advertise our club and register voters
Adjournment: The meeting adjourned at 7:47 PM.